Tuesday, December 02, 2008

SPEED BUMPS

Does this idea seem dumb to anyone other than me? Honestly, I do have to ask. Just seems to suck.

You know the problem for me is with the name. I mean how can you go fast when there is a bump?

Really, I have to wonder who thought that was supposed to make sense? I sure didn’t. I think the person who thought it up had problems.

I mean shouldn’t they be called stop bumps? Or brake bumps? Something where at least you have to slow down?

Just don’t make any thing sound right the other way. I guess that is okay as long as you know you will have to slow down.

But where these are you sort of would know it anyway. I mean the problem is that they are always in parking lots.

And that is stupid since you can’t go fast in them anyway. So it is somebody’s idea I guess of ways to make things more difficult.

Do we really need that? Don’t we have enough problems in life already? Well I think so.

I would blame it on old rat boy, Junior if I could. Yeah, sounds like the kind of crude he would pulled.

But unless they were made out of cheese, I don’t see him as being behind it. So I reckon that isn’t the case.

Still maybe he just you know came up with the idea. I can see where he might. He seems to love doing crazy junk like that. Well if not him I reckon it is some other crazy dude.

There are always too many of them running around. And they all act weird. Man does that suck.

Wish there was a way to not even think about it. Find a good way to let them all just do the speed bump think in their own driveways.

I think that would be fair. But don’ reckon it will happen. Too many types out there are never happy unless you are unhappy.

Which sucks any way you want to think about it. Only problem is getting a way to avoid it. And haven’t found that yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home