Friday, December 12, 2008

NOT NOW

This ain’t much fun. You get all excited and ready to do something and then nothing happens.

All because some jerk decided to say no. Put on them old brakes to you big fun. That really sucks.

As for me, well what can I say, man I just am ready to take this to the point of next time somebody says this, I’m going to bash them. I just don’t need it.

Now I don’t mind you know if you have a situation where somebody tells you in advance that something won’t work. But they never do.

Nope that is not how they work. Not to me. I mean really, this just sucks so much Because it is like they know you are wanting something and will keep it from happening.

They are part of those dang party pooper types. Yeah you know the ones I’m talking about.

They make it such a pain. Wouldn’t be so bad if they would just you know, tell you junk when it really was best.

And this is one of those deals you have to hate. Yep, that is the one thing I am looking at as a big deal.

So I can plan on ways to fix it. I think I will come up with a not contract. And make any of them not people sign it.

There sure are a lot of them. Maybe they have a school or something. A place they learn to be jerks.

Providing you can make sure they show off who they are before hand. Too many don’t do that.

They are so dang sneaky. Probably go to school for that. Yep, I be they got a jerk school somewhere just for such things.

And you know, they never tell you where the school is located. Probably sneak around so they can practice and not tell you.

Yep, I can be sure I don’t like this idea. I bet they keep it at a level that nobody fun gets to know about it.

Man I would figure that part. Just a deal where I have to be sure I find this school. Now that would be so fun.

But that will take work. Bet I’ll start by finding one of the not dudes and getting him to talk.

THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK: "Shouldn't they call it something other that life insurance if you die to collect it?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home