Tuesday, December 09, 2008

DOLLARS TO DONUTS

This ain’t always a good thing. Hear it said sometimes in place. Kind of like they are betting.

Not sure what you win if you are betting donuts. More donuts I reckon. Maybe that is a good thing.

But you can be sure you will spend the dollars first. They just never mention were you get the donuts.

Like are they really old and stale? They might be cheaper. But don’t taste that great. Well not to me.

And I wish before they made this a good deal they would explain that part. Seems far to me.

So that is what I’m trying to do is find out, which donuts count. I got my favorites too.

Just can’t always be sure they are other’s favorites.

Now what I am working on here is trying to find out mostly is there one kind of donut shop that gets all the sales. Sure would like that.

I suppose that I ought to ask Reverend Analbe. Yep, he seems to be an expert on donuts. Well eats a lot of them.

And he also talks to God. So I reckon the thing is whether he would like let me know what is God’s choice.

I assume they have donuts in heaven. Well I assume so given the fact that I hear him call them heavenly.

But I don’t know this is just a case of not being sure. So I may have to just run around to the donut stores to see how had betting.

I’m sure they wouldn’t mind explaining. Nope I can imagine they would appreciate having more customers.

Yeah, that ought to help. Might even get them to give me a break on the cost. Yep, that would be nice.

Still I can’t help, but think that is something that is sort of a matter of making sure this is not a club. That would be just my luck.

And then they would charge dues and make you do obey a bunch of stupid rules. Yeah that sucks.

Well that is something I hope to avoid. And that would mean you know being able to like enjoy donuts without rules.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home