Thursday, December 11, 2008

CRESCENT ROLLS

Man when you talk about rolls, I’m all in favor of them. But you know these got me worried.

I was over at the hardware store the other day, just drop by there at times to check out junk. They got lots of it.

And they have cool section with tools. Now one of the ones they have is called a crescent wrench.

I tell you one thing no way I’m eating one. I’m sorry that is not going to work for me. And hope it will for somebody.


Now what kind of nut tries to take one of them and turned them into a roll? Is this really a good thing?

I guess it must be for them to be sold. Not sure what all it works that way, but must for some.

But unless you can tell me how you can take a wrench and turn it into a roll then I will listen. Otherwise, forget.

I’ve heard of some strange recipes before and some stuff that is edible that I never tried, but not metal. Well not so far.

I did imagine you could maybe take them and melt them down and add them to some flour. Is this a good thing?

Hard to imagine. But somebody likes them. Not sure it is anyone I know of. And you can be sure that won’t work either.

I suppose if you could add some sugar it might help. But still would it be enough. I have a hard time imagining.


Anyway, I didn’t see any crescent wrenches there that were for snacking. Yep, none that I imagined.


Oh well they didn’t exactly let me try them either. They get so picky about the tools. I don’t get to handle them.

I was hoping for otherwise, but no such luck. You know you mess up with a chainsaw once and it sort of sticks with you.


But they are opening up a new hardware store. So that will be cool. I won’t touch them chainsaws this time.

Can’t hurt to try the drills I reckon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home