Wednesday, December 10, 2008

FUN AND LOVING IT

Nothing better than fun. And loving it can be so dang easy. Well for some people, but not all.

Now I do feel sorry for so many who just don’t get it. Yeah, they are so ridiculous on this fun deal.

Always making life so miserable and less than exciting. Like that is a good deal. But it is the way things are for some.

Now personally I love to take this beyond that. I want to go out there and go crazy at times.

I realize that might not seem like a good idea what we me being a grimefighter and all, but love to check it out just the same.

So I will admit how at times I do sort of go crazy. I hate to you know, make this into something bad.

But I have given in to temptation at times. Yep, I have let myself really make this work for me.

Okay, I know some would think less of me for it, but I did it. I went out and did some crazy things.

Like getting a second bag full of jelly beans. Yeah, I thought that was pretty darn crazy. But I felt could do it.

Oh well I was glad none of my plans saw it. Nope I didn’t think that was a good thing. I just had to do what I had to do.

But you know I don’t do that all the time. So that is important. I just really love to know I can be human too.

Oh I have also done some other stuff. Yeah, you never know when it will work out so I can call that fun without it bothering me.

But I guess I just still need them jelly beans and that ain’t all bad. Nope that is not the kind of deal I boast about.

Just sit with my full tummy and smile. Heck it even makes me smile when Junior is around.

And that is really great. Wish it was otherwise. I mean I wish I could just imagine him not even there.

But that is to much of good news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home