Monday, December 15, 2008

LILLY PADS

I don’t get this at all. Why do they have to make flowers into some silly thing you stick on a pond?

What happened? Well I figure this is some goofy deal. Yeah, maybe the florist went nuts. So they got crazy to some degree.

Maybe business is slow. So you know they try to branch out. Yeah, I could see where that would matter.

But then I guess that is a matter of them making sure you got a chance to like see some other ways flowers can be cool. I guess the water does help.

Only I wonder since pads aren’t everywhere if they would like give you a break on that part. Maybe find some way to let it be more than just in some pond.

Perhaps come up with a place you could use these that made sense. I think I would find some cool options.

That is if you like flowers. I mean they are okay. Just not my favorite things. I guess because you can’t do much with them.

Nope you can spend the time imagining them like being good in some park. Some like them in their homes.

And they do smell good. But that is about all they seem to do from my view. Which si kind of dull.

Oh I guess you could figure a good thing to do. Just not sure what. Never been a big flower dude.

Now I sure don’t see that as a good deal from my point of view. I want more. Yeah, I want them lily pads to do more than just sit there.

I want them to like be so cool. Do something such a dance or magic tricks. I hear they are a big deal for frogs.

I always love this idea in terms of how it works for frogs. Personally, I don’t like the idea of warts.

So maybe this is the florist’s ideas to you know make it seem like we could get to like them. Which ain’t going to work for me.

Can’t get the idea of out of my head about frogs and flies. Can you really be excited by some thing that eats flies?

But guess I will not let that be my problem. Nope, not going to let any other flower dude give me problems. I feel that is fair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home