Saturday, December 13, 2008

CASHIERS

Well I don’t know if I find these people all that cool at times. You would think that somebody who gets to handle money all the time would be happy.

I mean they got all kinds of it so no gripes right? Well you would hope so. But the ones I see are more like cash-sneers.

Yeah, they are not cool. And I really don’t know why. I mean it seems like they don’t enjoy money.

So why work where you get lots of it. Hmmm, maybe those registers they use give them problems.

That might be it. Perhaps the keys give them problems? Hurts the fingers in some way. Hard for me to say.

Course I remember that old saying about how money is the boot of all weevil. Sure sounds really important.

Guess it sort of means if you need a boot then you got to have money for it. Yeah and you have to be careful to check for any weevils inside.

I reckon they are some kind of animal. One that hangs around weaves of some kind. Those are like socks I believe.

Which makes sense if you are talking boots. So I guess that explains it. Yeah, you know you get yourself some boots.

Then you watch to make sure they aren’t too expensive so you have cash left over. But you need to check you socks to be sure they fit.

Otherwise they might bug you. And that ain’t cool. Not to me. I would prefer this to be the case of being safe.

I don’t want any crummy socks messing up some boots I buy. Yeah, that is important. I will be careful on that way.

Wonder who comes up with this stuff anyway? Really have to wonder at times I’m sure there are some who knows.

Yep, somebody who has plenty of boots and socks. Well at least they act like they do. And then go into places that have cashiers and brag.

Which is what makes them always so pissed. Now that would really suck. I think I will watch out for them.

Well guess I will watch for people with boot and lots of cash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home