Sunday, December 14, 2008

THE MIDAS TOUCH

I heard about this the other day. Some dude names Midas could touch junk and turn it to gold.

Which I guess was a good deal. I mean might help to paint the rent. But I wonder you know did he like get to do fun stuff too?

I didn’t here on that part. Was it like able to you know trade the gold whatever or other cool junk?

I also wonder if like they were gold as with gold Easter eggs? Well now I could see that as cool.

Would sure love to turn a few things into chocolate eggs. Yeah, would really love zapping crap and making it tasty.

See I thin he didn’t get that part. I bet he was just you know making them for the Easter Bunny and all.

I reckon that is okay. But then I would think keeping a few for yourself would be nice too.

Now what I want to know is where did this dude get a chance to have this touch? Did he like have some special clout with Santa?

Was he like in some place where the tooth fairy gave out special surprises? If so do I get to sign up?

Yeah, come on how come they can’t share on that part? Seems like it would be no problem.

Just have to locate the place where they have this touch store. Hmm, I’ve heard of touch tone phones.

So maybe the phone company has a deal on them. Yeah and they have only so many so they keep them for certain customers.

Well I did here this dude was some kind of king. Not sure over what. Maybe he like you know set a world record.

Hey, that’s it. I will set some world record. Hmmm, what kind? Has to be something I would like.

I got it, I will eat the most jelly beans ever. Yeah, yeah, that’s it. I can do that. Could sounds like a plan.

All I need is the candy store to cooperate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home