Monday, December 22, 2008

FROZEN

You know this is sure a fun subject, but so weird. I mean frozen stuff can be such a mystery.

Like with frozen foods. You got like the television dinners. You got to nuke them to eat them.

Then there are the kinds such as waffles and other junk that you got to toast to eat them. They just take more work.

Now my favorite is the part where you get ice cream. Yeah, you don’t have to do anything except eat it.

Whoever came up with that idea sure was a genius. Boy they deserve a medal. And then I would get them a parade too.

But they would only be second to my other choice. The dude who invent the ice cream cake.

Talk about a blessing. Wow that is so cool. I mean cake and ice cream all together that is amazing.

Now if we could do this with other stuff it would be even better. Yeah, like pizza and burgers.

Or maybe we could figure a way so they could freeze ice cream so it wouldn’t melt very fast. Now that would be great.

Maybe make that into a car or something. You could drive it for a while then eat it. This sound so cool.

No parking problems. Just have to have lots of freezers around. Hmmm, might be hard to eat a whole car though at one time.

But can’t be sure. Perhaps I need to practice to see. Yeah, now that would be so important.

All I need is the time and enough money to check it out. Perhaps I need one of those grant deals.

Yeah that is worth checking into. I’ve heard of stuff called grants. Yeah I wonder if they give them for research?

Oh heck would be a such a wonderful think to consider. Yeah, getting paid to eat would be fun.

I think I’ll check on that. Maybe at some ice cream parlor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home