Saturday, December 20, 2008

GREAT JOB

Well there is a good kind of great and a sucky kind. The good kind is when something super happens.

That is so cool. You just have to really love those times. And even better when they are that way on purpose.

Like you go to some sale and it ends up the way you expect. Yeah, that is so much fun. That is the part you can love.

And when it takes place when you want it even better. Yep, that is the part that is great in the best way.

Then there are the sucky ones. When crap happens. So you end up saying great as in this is other than great.

But you just try to figure away to undo that kind of great. Make it all better. Which never works.

And it only seems to get worse when you try to fix it. Like it was planned that way. Which is never quite a good thing.

Well not to me. I want to fix those deals. I want them to end up great too. Can’t not want that.

But then it is more of a wish than a reality. I hate that kind of reality. Yeah, you can’t enjoy it.

Still, I keep hoping. So I try to figure the best way to make the crap stop being a bad great.

Sure can’t blame me for that part. Yeah, just a wish on my side. In any event I am working on it.

I will keep trying as long as I can. And that is a good thing. Then maybe some day all the greats will be real greats.

In the meantime I will keep the bad greats out of life as much as possible. Which would really be fun.

Just have to have a way to accomplish it. Maybe there is some school that teaches it. I could think that was cool.

Providing they weren’t a bad great too. Yeah, that would really suck if you paid for it. Then I would have way to much of the bad great.

And who needs that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home