Wednesday, December 17, 2008

SWANS

Man these sure are something else. I heard about them once. How they were like really not so cool and babies.

But then they grow up and go crazy. Yeah, they suddenly act so different. Well that is the way I heard it.

Just not sure it worked that way. Nope I didn’t in any way agree to that part. Yeah, that is also the thing I have to wonder about.

Oh well, that is not the way it works for me. Nope I wish this swan deal was that true for other junk.

I’m telling you this is not the way things should work. Really does it make sense to you? Doesn’t to me.

Anyway, I am sitting here and deciding the best thing to do is let this work this way so I can you know have some hope. Heck yeah I’m sure it would be great if everyone had a happy ending.

But we don’t. Well not when we want it to be that way. But I reckon that would work for me in a good way.

Anyway, I’m thinking that maybe there ought to be a way to make this work better. Yeah, to let it move on to some other things.

But just not sure who it would work. Nope I would imagine that would not be a good deal in my opinion.

However, we do need to be able to see it the way we want. To be able to like know it will work right.

Anyway, I reckon this is not something you can make happen. Sometimes it just is a hope.

And those are good. Well when you get them. Which ain’t that often. Anyway, I will figure a way to let this happen.

But what I need is a good way to let it become that. Yeah, a chance to be sure that it don’t work out a bad deal.

Guess I sort of need to find a swan first. Haven’t found any so far. Maybe they like to you know hide.

Might come from that poor you know upbringing. Heard that can mess a person up too. Which sucks. Hope they get better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home