Friday, December 26, 2008

RARE

Well this is cool when it is something you find that nobody else has. And even better if it is something you want.

Now if it involves something you hate, then forget it. Yeah that is not fun in any way. And that never is good news.

Yep, some moron got this idea that beef is good that way. I mean I love burgers, but that just don’t sound good.

Ketchup works good, but not that good. And no amount of pop will help either. You just can’t drown it from my view.

And besides a good burger is just not that great without the joy of grease. I love it since it kills the germs.

That is the part that I heard somewhere. Can’t recall for sure, but somewhere. It sure made sense.

Now some stuff is okay when it is rare that way. Like cookie dough. Yeah, talk about yum and then some.

Which I really don’t mind eating it that way. Naturally nobody wants to eat ice cream that isn’t rare.

Cheese can go either way. It melts good, so that is good too. And just depends on your mood I suppose.

But let me tell you one thing here. There are some crazy people out there that eat fish that way.

I mean what kind of person want fish sticks without the bread? I hope they still use tarter sauce.

Really, hard to imagine taking some darn gold fish and just grabbing it out of a bowl and eating it. What kind of snack is that?

I mean you don’t even get fries with it. Heck they would get soggy in the fish bowl. That wouldn’t work.

But that is there choice. I will stick with the type that get fried. Yeah, they really matter. The rest forget it.

Well I might be happy with a rare you know jelly bean. Another cool thing that is best not cook.

Got to keep that in mind in terms of heat. Fried good.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: "Do you really have to have a cross to use a crosswalk?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home