Thursday, December 25, 2008

FINALLY

Nothing feels better than to be done with something. Oh yeah the end of the work day is always pillow time.

Now the problem is when you need the pillow for you butt. Oh yeah those are not always cool times.

But that is okay. Just having the chance to sit down can be so much fun. You can kick back and enjoy.

What ain’t cool is when you get somebody that like interrupts your finally. Now that really sucks.

This happens with work a lot. You leave and go home after a long day of trying to save the world and the phone rings.

Then somebody from headquarters is calling with what they say is a question. Only it is never just one question.

Always you now the kind that you can’t answer that easy. Then sometimes you get put on hold.

And it always seems to be my luck that Otis is gone on those occasions. Yeah they will like choose to call when he’s out.

I don’t fill out the reports. He does all that stuff. And they know it, but still ask me about it.

And they still will ask stuff. Like I am some good person to ask and nobody has anything else to do with their time.

Yeah, that ain’t cool. And even when I don’t know the answer they will ask more questions.

So after a while, I just have to make up some lame excuse for not talking. Yeah that is the hard part.

I mean Otis is the expert at that stuff. I tried to have him leave me lots of good excuses. But he never did.

So I end up faking it. Which can be really lame. Yeah, that is not fun. So I use to try and make up some emergency.

Wish somebody had told me that you can’t have earthquakes in the bath tub and tidal waves in the toilet. But live and learn.

Still trying the live part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home