Monday, December 29, 2008

MOON PIES

Oh man this sounds great. But I do wonder how they get here. I mean I didn’t even know they had a baker on the moon.

I do wonder about the flavor too. Is it other than green cheese? Does it stay fresh in the way they bring it here from the moon?

See they never mention those kinds of problems. So it sure leaves me wondering. And like most junk they never talk.

Now I hear about the place called NASA. Which when it comes to moon pieces must stand or Never Allowed Sugar Accident.

Yeah you sure got to figure that some moon pie would be great. What with all that time they have to make them they would be fantastic.

Just the question is where do they sell them? And can you buy them with just regular money?

Or do you need some moon money? I would think it would be cool if they explained that part.

Now also are they like human bakers? Well you know what if it is some Martian working part time?

I hope not. Because you can’t be sure some Martian would fix a pie we would like. It might be all slimy, yuck.

Well I reckon this must have something to do with the man in the moon. Yeah, he’s bound to be the cook.

But they never say where he comes from. Could be anywhere. Even another planet. Hope he speak human.

Well gosh I have no idea where to find all this stuff. Just want to see if I can try. Yeah, that would be great.

You know a place where you can taste them pies. Hope they have cream on them. Like from the milky way.

Wish they would say where the way heads. You never know.. Might lead to some black hole. Yeah that would suck.

Well maybe some advertiser can explain. Haven’t seen any commercials, but I reckon they are there.

Well somewhere perhaps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home