Wednesday, December 31, 2008

AT THIS HOUR?

What kind of maniac can’t tell time. And then still calls you on the phone? I mean really that is so stupid.

I was sitting at home the other night and the phone rang. Now it was like nine at night. Such didn’t need that call right in the middle of watching a good movie.

And my hands were all greasy from eating popcorn. So talking on the phone was not my idea of a good time.

Now that is so much of the kind of junk that just plains sucks. And I did answer the phone.

It was some kind of recording about a sale. Now you can be sure I wasn’t going to do any shopping that time of night.

So who is the knucklehead that figures I wanted to know? Sure was a lame idea and that is not good.

Now let me tell you I don’t care that the person had a nice voice. Really wasn’t helpful at that point.

Plus they didn’t even offer any coupons. Seems like they least they could have done is give us a break on that part.

Or maybe like toss in something extra helpful. You know one of those bargain deals. Like a two for one deal.

Those are great. Providing you can get two of what you want. And some of these sales are a rip off.

Yeah, they say two for one, but don’t let it be for whatever. Never say it isn’t either. The big jerks.

Now that is something I sure wish I could change. I mean if they say two for one, then I want my choice of two with the one.

I tried that in one place and they didn’t do it. I bought there stupid whatever was and all wanted was two bags of jelly beans.

But as usual they gave me trouble over it. Yeah that sucks. Didn’t do a thing for me, which sucks even more.

Why they do this stuff I got no idea. Just no it doesn’t make life better. And that ought to be in there somewhere.
With the jelly beans too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home