Monday, January 05, 2009

SOMETHING

This is suppose to be a big deal. Like some kind of magic I guess. Only it drives you nuts and doesn’t make wishes come true.

I sure don’t like knowing this is out there. Nope that sucks. I mean they really need to fix this.

Oh I don’t remember experiencing it, but did hear about. Somebody was griping how things got messed up.

Then said it is always something. Course everything is something so you know that is a problem.

Because nothing don’t cause the same problems. Well not that I have noticed. I mean nothing just ain’t other than nothing.

But something can be so much. So you can’t like guard against it when it could be so many things.

Which makes it kind of scary. You just can’t trust this deal when it can be so many darn other goodies.

Hmmm, I wonder if there is some kind of place where all these some things are listed. Like a catalogue.

Yeah, that would be great. You could look for warning labels. And places it would happened.

Then no problem you just don’t bother with some stuff. Yeah, I could enjoy that part. Make it nice and simple.

Not sure if that works for others. I mean maybe they enjoy the idea of always having weird junk out there.

The kind that drives you nuts. Which I guess is fine for them. Just not for me. I don’t want any guessing.

Nope, tell me where to look. Don’t leave it as a surprise. That ain’t the kind of present I want.

You can keep those for yourself. At least you have mind if you want. I will be happy if you don’t make it part of my joy.

No, there are some things you just can keep for yourself. And then you can tell me all about it.

Only don’t make me want it too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home