Saturday, January 10, 2009

VESTS

I haven’t quite figured these out. I mean have tried, but still don’t make any sense. Perhaps they will with some time.

Why does anyone need these? I’ve seen guys wear them with suits. Is there some benefit to this that I don’t know?

I’m not a suit dude anyway. Otis never lets me wear my beanie with one. So that sucks. Yeah, that is not a good thing.

Anyway, I pretty much am glad nobody expects me to do that. Because I really don’t want to like have to wear one over my overalls either.

Now I guess some have a few weird ideas on these vest deals. Yeah, there is something strange when they talk about bullet proof vests.

Really that sure sounds weird. Have no idea what kind of vests have to be okayed by bullets.

Since when did they become fashion critics? I mean did they go to school. Are then paid for this?

Just leave me wondering I guess. Honestly you never know with some things. And I hear they are involved with the cops.

I have heard of the fashion police. So I reckon that is part of it. They probably like talk to bullets then look for vests.

I wonder if they people have to like have a vest shaped as a bullet. Or maybe it is made of metal.

Hmm, man a metal vest would be different. I could find that kind of fun I guess. Providing you didn’t wear it in the rain.

Now that would really suck. Like what if it rusted on your. I would feel stupid going to the hospital for some vest operation.

Would that be called a vest-o-ectomy? Hard to say. Don’t think I want to find out. Nope that is not fun to me.

Guess I will let the vest lovers work on that. Yeah that is their problem. And that isn’t my idea of fun.

Always got to let people be weird when they need to. Yeah, I will accept that. Maybe not my idea of weird, but what the heck.

Fun for whoever I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home