Sunday, January 18, 2009

FUN FOR ALL

Well let me tell you the all part of this sure is missing at times. Really does suck. After all without it you really ain’t got fun.

So I was kind of thinking it might be nice if you could get this taken care of in a way that don’t piss you off. Yeah that is fair.

I guess you know that I was sort of questioning this whole deal. I see it on television commercials at times.

They show you some thing that is supposed to be cool. And tell you that it is a great think to result in fun for all.

Only the all is you know kind of vague. You really are left wondering about it. Yep, you have to wonder since it don’t make sense.

I mean is this is like the real important part. Well it is to me. I mean will it make you know how some dude you can’t stand act nice?

If you like take the time to toss it his way will he be cool about it? Will he even have fun?

I just have to wonder if this is a good thing. Oh they make it out to be a good thing. But not sure all like the same kind of fun.

And will it end up with everyone really being less grumpy in the process? I sure would like to know.

Yeah well I think I will just not get my hopes up. Yeah I think they are such creeps. And you sure can worry about that.

However I do want this fun for all thing to work. Really need that kind of help. At least it would be nice.

Perhaps I will take the time to test this out. I mean from my view this is not a good deal if it don’t work.

And the one way I know it won’t work is with some dude who don’t like stuff I like. How we going to have it be all.

Anyway I am working on this. I am going to make it all fun. At least in way that I figure really works.

Now that comes down to you know adding in jelly beans somewhere. Yeah that will really make a difference.
At least I think so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home