Thursday, January 15, 2009

DATE LINES

Well I’m not into this date stuff. I mean figs might be okay. Dried fruit don’t impress me that much.

I suppose that works for some. Why I have no idea. I mean why mess with some brown weird looking junk when you can eat something good.

I hate to say it, but really just doesn’t seem to be a good deal here. That darn stuff just looks to much like manure to me.

And I’m sorry, but I don’t eat that. Just too weird. And just when you think life is crazy enough somebody adds this stuff.

I don’t know to me it just won’t be something I will ever want. I prefer stuffed that ain’t got wrinkles.

I just get concerned if they might you know make me wrinkled. And I don’t need that kind of help.

Surely they could work on making the stuff more appealing. Dip them in chocolate sauce.

I could handle them then. Well I think. Now ice cream would be even better. Yeah, I could handle it then.

As long as nobody tries to get me to believe this is a good thing. I really can’t imagine it. But they are out there.

Yep just when you figure like is cool you get that. No I figure that is a big deal. I mean I don’t think it is an accident you know.

I mean about the fact that they keep all that dried fruit in bags. All sealed up like it is a bad thing.

That should tell a person something. Well I think it should. But not everyone does. Nope it doesn’t work that way.

Only thing you can do is relax and avoid the produce section. Really that is my advice. Course they do have raisins elsewhere.

Just can’t be too careful. Yep that is one thing you have to watch out for. Otherwise people will sneak up on you.

And that sucks. People can be so dang cruel in that sense. I sure want to avoid them. At least sometimes

All not my idea of a good option so you are welcome to my share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home