Tuesday, January 13, 2009

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

Well I guess we know that this means ladies come first. I know that is the polite thing to do.

But not always the one you like. Nope that is the part that kind of confuses. I mean not to complain, just don’t get it.

Is there some rule here that says ladies always get first dibs in life? I mean if this is some rule, then cool.

Only sure would be nice if somebody made this more clear. I mean at best it is something totally fuzzy to me.

After all ladies are cool and all, but when it is that they need to be first? I guess that is an okay thing for the ladies.

Still you got to admit this is not the easiest thing. Because it just ain’t all that logical. Well in my view it is that way.

I mean like ladies get to be first at some stuff, but others not. Like they always get to pick and choose.

So in some situations forget it. Yeah, that is the part, which I would like someone to explain.

Now that isn’t the way I expect things to be fair. Just wish that was something people could truly define this for me.

Like you know if you are talking emergencies then ladies always get to leave first. Then kids too.

So it is like they are the ones who you know always get to be first in those situations. Now if it comes to stuff like say where risk is involved then guys get to be first.

So that tells me a dudes butt is more worth being wiped out. Hmmm, wonder if the ladies planned that?

I don’t know perhaps that is being unfair to the ladies. Can’t say. I mean it is okay I guess.

Suppose somewhere this all makes sense. Not sure where, but reckon somewhere. Like so many things you can’t figure out.

Oh well I just know in an emergency to just accept I got to let the ladies be safe. And even if I end up with a broken butt.

Don’t reckon their it any reason to imagine a lady would look cool with rear end in a cast. Would make her dress fit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home