Saturday, January 17, 2009

ACTION PACKED

Well this is another of those deals where you got to asked where is it? I mean the action. Should be there somewhere.

I mean if it is packed then it ought to be a little obvious. Well you would think so. I would figure it could be seen somewhere.

But let me tell you that ain’t happening from what I have seen. Man that is the one thing you can count on.

This was something they mentioned on this box I got once. It had this DVD in it. Said it was an action pack movie.

Well that sounded good. Didn’t see it myself though. Not a single person got blown up in the process.

Yeah, what is up with that? Sure don’t feel that is cool. Well from my view. I want more. I want really action.

I mean this ought to be that way all the time. After all you know it is part of the whole movie deal.

They do say lights, action, camera. So it needs to be there eventually. Well you would figure it needs to be.

Only from what I can tell that is what they say for all movies. And sure don’t see it having much need in some mushy love story.

Unless some body is duking it out over a woman. Yeah, I guess a good boxing match would work.

But then you can’t say for sure. I mean boxers can fake it. And you know it doesn’t always work out for the best.

I mean sometimes the have to stop and junk. So that takes away from the packed part. Well it does to me.

Anyway, I do sort of enjoy seeing a good action movie. Wish they would ask me on the packed part.

I could take care of it. Yeah that would be cool. I would give them some great pointers. Well providing they didn’t like freak out on me.

Which happens at times. You just can’t like get everyone to understand that part. You just can’t really have good action without some bashing.

Now you need strength for that part. I think jelly beans help the most. But most don’t seem to get that part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home