Thursday, January 22, 2009

BLOOD TYPES

I guess I’m on this whole blood deal right now. Suppose I ought to stop watching all those vampire movies.

Just can’t help it. I mean when I got the rental place they have a bunch of old ones on special.

And so I guess I’ve been sort of trying to save a little money that way. Besides it is fun to see the vampire die in the movie.

Yeah that is the fun part. After acting like a jerk and all they got what they deserved. Got to be happy about that.

But this whole deal about blood types sort of makes me wonder. I mean really I heard this lady tell this guy that he wasn’t her type.

Then later he called her a blood sucker. Sure wonder if she was some kind of vampire does that mean she was picky on blood type?

I just always thought you know that a Vampire would like any old blood. Just be happen with whatever they could get.

But perhaps somebody would have a reason to make them picky. Like if they bit somebody who was eating something disgusting.

I don’t know what would make a Vampire think it was yucky, but I guess something does. And that sucks.

Um, I guess they suck, don’t they? Well might be good to know what they didn’t like. So you could be safe.

Not sure what would gross out a vampire. But I would sure imagine that it might be fun to figure it out.

I mean a Vampire is sort of this dead dude. So hard to say how well his nose works. Can’t be sure we could find out.

Maybe I need to keep watching them vampires movies. Yeah I bet somewhere in them you can figure it out.

I know they don’t like wooden stakes and cross. Hard to get them in our blood though. Not sure I want to try.

Well maybe some day I will figure it out. Yeah that would be a good thing. And to find you ain’t there type, even better.

Hmm, hope it ain’t a lady who will suck you dry anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home