Sunday, January 25, 2009

WHERE IT'S AT

Now this sure don’t seem like a good thing to me. There was this dude I heard say this. Like it was somewhere he wasn’t.

Only he didn’t seem to know where the at was. Not that it appeared. Sure sounded like wherever it was might be cool.

And that is nice, but what happens if you don’t get there? Kind of makes the whole deal pointless.

Oh well I thought I might help him out. You know get him a map. Heck if it was that cool I could get myself one too.

Kind of hard though to get all jazzed about a place just call at. Like they don’t include if it is at the mountains or a lake.

Would be really great if it was at an amusement park. Now that I could enjoy. But since he didn’t say what the at is hard to say.

Plus you never know if this guy was telling the truth. Yeah people get weird that way. Which is even crazier.

Now I am okay with the crazies. As long as they don’t want to mess me up too. Then it ain’t fun.

But that is okay I suppose. For now I guess I will just let them ramble about their at. And if it helps them cool.

Would be nice to you know have them act more sane though. Really have to wonder. But that is fine.

Now in any case I am ready to take care of this myself. Yep, I’m going to check out all the ats there are.

Might take a while though. Yeah that would be something that won’t happen right away. Because I do have to take to figure it out.

Which is good. No point rushing about looking for an at. Might miss it. Course I will start at the good places.

Yeah the amusement parks and theaters. And naturally the candy store. Yep that is best choice too.

But then you just can’t be too careful. Might spend a whole week at the candy store. I mean got to look at every jelly bean.
Can’t rush on that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home