Saturday, January 31, 2009

PIE IN THE SKY

Somebody want to explain this being a good choice? Maybe if you are talking an airplane then maybe

But if some dude is like figuring a way to put pies in clouds I would say he has a problem. At least to me.

Oh I don’t know that I would mind providing he has some way of letting you taste them. I’ve heard of things being heavenly, but not sure that is the same thing.

Anyway did some thinking on it after I heard some dude talking about this other person have dreams that were a pie in the sky. Sure sounds like great dreams to me.

Well only if somewhere along the way you get some of that pie. Reckon they might stay up with help of a hot air balloon.

Might be kind of hard to find though. Reckon they would move around a lot. Suppose you could catch them.

But might need another balloon to do it. Which is providing you know where to find one. And that can’t always be easy.

Not like they have them lying around the toy store. Oh they do have balloons. But sure would take a lot to make it all enough to get you off the ground.

Plus if you had to hold them that would even be worse. Yeah, I don’t think that would be so cool.

Gee this just seems so dang complicated. I mean at least it is to me. And all for taste of some pie you don’t know is any good.

Yeah just never been fond of those options. I mean eating junk mean eating it. Not some silly wishing deal.

Gosh I hope this ain’t like something a guy fake. There are a lots of weird folks out there like that.

Just ain’t fair. I mean if you want pie then you should be able to get it when you want it. And that ain’t in the air to be sure.

Well I know I’m going to be sure I don’t go figuring out some air pie without knowing it if has any flavor. Sure ain’t what I look for.

But we are working on it. Well I am at least. Maybe just going to eat lots of pie till I see if any taste like air.
Now I got to wonder on that part too in terms of air even have a taste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home