Friday, February 06, 2009

REPLIES

I think people that don’t reply to junk need to be taught a lesson. I mean that sucks big time.

Yeah, I hate it. You take the time to share something important with the person and they don’t bother to say a word.

I mean what if you are like telling them something that can save the world. Really is that a thing they should not appreciate?

Or what if you got some genius idea? Then you take time to be sure you tell them and all.

Now you would think they would at least say thanks. Or tell you how it was all good. But then they don’t bother to say you did good.

So you try to be thoughtful. I mean people get busy. So I know sometimes they do lack the time to reply right away.

And then the crummy mail can be so slow too. Yeah that really can suck. I mean you sit there waiting for the mail man and it don’t help.

All he ever does is bring that stupid junk mail. I think maybe he don’t wants me to have the good stuff.

That is the only answer I can figure. All those places I have written and they never get mail back to me.

So I think he just might lose it. That ain’t cool. But I reckon he can get busy. Only that don’t seem fair.

I get busy too, but don’t forget the trash. Still get it all emptied and don’t forget any cans. So I don’t mess that up.

So only makes sense that they could do the same. Yeah, don’t think it should be that big of a deal.

Well I’ve been thinking I need a way to improve this. Not sure what, but perhaps going over to the post office.

Yeah, that might help. Check to see if they have some big pile of stuff not delivered. I reckon it could happen.

Just hopefully not all the time. Well I will find out I suppose. And when I do I can go back for more fun.
As in getting all those missing letters.

THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK: "What happens if they don't have a white flag to wave to surrender? Is ther a color code option somewhere?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home