Wednesday, February 04, 2009

PICKLED

Well all I can say is that this don’t sound good to me. Ever look at a pickle? Handsome they aren’t.

And what person would think this was a good option? I don’t really want to think about that part.

Really what can I say you just have to be weird to want to be stuffed in some jar and have it filled with juice. Is this somebody’s idea of fun?

Not to me. So you do have to wonder who says I want it. I sure will not take that as an option myself.

Now I suppose there is some benefit to this I missed. Yeah, you know how they are always coming out with junk new.

Guess it might have been on the news and I didn’t notice. That can happens too dang often.

Yeah, somebody thought this was cool. I heard about it the other day. Somebody said that this person they knew had been pickled.

Didn’t make it sound good. More like it was dumb. And I have to agree with that part. Being all soaked in pickle juice ain’t cool.

Still people do weird stuff. And seem to almost enjoy that part. Like you can really be happy being that insane.

Well it seems insane from my view. But I reckon that is okay. I mean nothing say we all got to be smart.

Just sort of messes it up for us sane people. Yeah, who needs that? I sure don’t plan on joining that club.

Bet there is one somewhere. Always seems to be plenty of weird ones around. Yeah, and they charge too.

Now I won’t go for that. They can keep their membership and fees. Plus they always expect meetings.

And I sure don’t vote for that. Nope, I will just let them pickle people have all their fun without me.

Just you know have no plans on letting any pickle juice types mess with me. I got enough problems with smells.

Er, maybe I won’t talk about that part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home