Sunday, February 08, 2009

RETIRED

Boy now this is tired beyond tired. I mean you really have to like be set up for some kind of serious work if you are past tired.

Being so tired you get tired all over again. Not my idea of working hard. Nope I sure don’t want that.

But you know some thing it is a good deal I guess. I’ve heard of those who are like totally happy being able to work all the time.

Which is fine I guess if they want to. I personally like time off. You know some hours to be other than a worker.

Now maybe that doesn’t work for some. Yeah I guess you do have to work some time. Only hopefully not all the time.

So in for them it is almost a hobby too. I don’t think I want to give that a try. Can’t imagine it is a good thing at all.

I don’t know I think I will just like keep my regular job as it is. And let them other dudes have all that fun.

I assume they think it is fun. Can’t imagine doing it if it wasn’t. But you know people do get weird.

Yeah that happens a lot. Really hard to avoid at times. Have to like wonder with some about that part.

I ain’t really complaining on my end. Just making an observation. Which is what I have a right to do.

But guess if you are one of those types who have to make it all seem to make sense that way then cool. Have fun.

Or whatever you think is fun. I just plan on sticking with my choices. Which includes not making work something I get so tired I can do anything, but be more tired.

Anyway that is the part that I figure I will move on and find a good answer somewhere. Sure ought to make sense eventually.

Hopefully at least. Sometimes you do have to wonder. Get so many people who make you wonder.

Yep lot of them out there. And that is fine. They can keep all this retired stuff for themselves.

I won’t complain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home