Thursday, February 12, 2009

CROWD CONTROL

You know I have checked my remote and haven’t seen this button yet. I know it has to be there.

But so far just ain’t noticeable. I mean I was watching this program on television the other day.

And you know it they were talking about crowd control. And since it was the television I figured it had to be on the remote.

Oh I even checked the back. I figured you know that perhaps it was with the batteries. But not there.

In any case I am still not giving up on this. I was over looking at the store and saw what they called an universal remote.

Now I figure if it can control the whole universe it had to work on a crowd. Not sure though it if works on the universe if I want to mess with just a crowd.

Yeah why bother with people when you can control the stars? I do have to wonder about it though.

I mean do aliens have these? And will they have like the type with lasers? Yeah that would not be good.

I don’t know I just want this to make sense. I mean I don’t want to get all excited that you know I might take care of star and nothing happens.

Hmm, I wonder I they have atomic batteries? Yeah, I would think that would be really scary.

Well I suppose that won’t happen to often. I can’t imagine they will share. Hmmm, now you do have to wonder about it.

I mean what if them darn aliens come down here and screw up our television? What if they like make all shows be about slime?

Gosh that could be awful. So hope they just spend all their time just working with stars. And those spaceships.

You sure can’t enjoy the idea of them messing around with us while they can cruise the universe. I don’t.

Nope it don’t make me happy. So I need to find some way to make this universal remote alien proof.

Guess I’ll check the warranty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home