Tuesday, February 10, 2009

WALNUTS AND BEARS

Well you might wonder what these have in common. My answer is trees. Well duh, like you shouldn’t know that.

But I guess some are not convinced. They will be so crazy. I mean really you just have to see trees as cool.

Not always easy to do though. Got problems at the idea of just how great a tree can be. And you sure got to appreciate that one.

In any case I figured I would fix this problem. Only it doesn’t. work for people as it should.

I think the problem is with the forest deal. All that stomping around in places that make no sense.

I mean how come they have to put forests in the middle of nowhere? Why can they like be somewhere sane?

Really is that the thin it should be? Yeah, now that is the part I have to wonder about. Maybe this is a planned deal.

You know there are ways to fix that problem. Perhaps we need to like think more like bears.

Yep that will make the difference to be sure. And then think like a walnut. Oh that might seem kind of weird, but it isn’t.

Not as much as some might think. Nope you can be sure that won’t be the joy you expect.

That is the think I am working on. Yep, I can be happy letting the walnut in my head be in charge.

As for the bear part, well just have to be so dang happy about it. Yeah, I love it when that happens.

Sure is a pain with nobody gets it. You just have to love it when that is possible. Really I do.

And that is the thing I have tried to get others to see. Only they just don’t cooperate enough.

Not that I can tell. Just really gets so nuts. And let me tell you that ain’t cool. But that is okay, I’m working on it

Just need some teddy bears stuffed with walnuts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home