Friday, February 13, 2009

STOP IT

Yeah that is good advice. Just knock it off. Don’t do it again. Which you hope is the kind of advice somebody cares about.

Now what can I say? Sure ain’t easy to get people to sit down and accept this as true that is so darn frustrating.

Yeah, really got to spend time trying to figure out a way to make this all work. Just get people to wise up.

Really so dang hard to get folks to always understand no even when you explain it loud and clear. Sure have tried.

But that is another of those deals that don’t always work the way you want. Yeah being a grimefigther does make me try.

I mean us super heroes really do have this as part of our lives. Well that is what I do though.

Which is fine that I have to do that. Even better when it really works. I really enjoy that part.

I have been working on a way to improve this. Otis calls it inspiration. Yep, a chance to spend time making people change.

Only with this inspiration deal it is in a way where they really want to. The want to part is the hard part.

And there sure are so many ways you need to inspire this. Some ain’t even painful if Otis is right.

But you know this is where I got to like take time to give the person a chance to change. Yeah, that is what I’ve heard.

Anyway I am not going to give up. I am going to be sure I study up on this deal more. Yep going to do it.

Now where I look is the hard part. Really just not sure I can when this will work. I mean can figure out the strategy.

Well that is what I heard it called. A deal where you plan things in order to get certain results.

The thing you know that sounds cool and all, but the thing is haven’t got all the details. But will eventually.

Have to maybe check somewhere that doesn’t use bats for talking.


THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK: "How cheerleaders are always broke? They are always saying gimmie this and gimmie that? Should they get a raise?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home