Saturday, February 14, 2009

SPELLING IT OUT

Did your parents ever do that to you? You know where they something, but spell it and not just say the word.

You just got to wonder on that part. Really I wonder when somebody does that. Makes me wonder if like they forgot how to spell it.

So they figure spelling it will make it all better. Not sure it works. Not that I can tell at least.

But then I reckon you know that is the part you have to figure that people really can get weird at times. I mean honestly is it supposed to make sense?

Well sure doesn’t to me. But then what can you do? People can be strange if they want. And can’t blame them I suppose.

However, I don’t plan on doing it myself. Nope I’m just happy to like use words as they are.

No messing around with any of this spelling stuff. That never works very good from my view.

So I ain’t going to waste time on this deal. I figure that is a good thing. And I will be very happy when it happens.

Now all I have to do is get others to stop this spelling it out business. Might be kind of hard though.

Because it also means them strange dudes who like to say they are going to spell something out for you, but don’t. Yeah, that bugs me.

Really when they say let me spell it out for you they don’t. Oh they say a lot of words, but don’t spell any of them.

Which is really annoying. Yeah, why even say it. I just figure they forgot how to spell it. But didn’t say so.

Oh well that is another reason to not do that. Yeah they can really make it crazy. And I know that I will like to change.

Well not sure how. But I guess I could lug around a dictionary. Might get a pain though. You can’t say for sure.

But hope it does work that way. Well guess I will find out eventually. Not sure when, but eventually.
And that is good. Hope so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home