Monday, February 16, 2009

ME, MYSELF AND ME

Now maybe it is just me, but I think this is pretty darn silly. I mean really is there anyone that is really three dudes at the same time?

Well I guess there must be some. Best I remember calling some place once and asking to talk to this one person.

The dude who answer said nobody was there but, me, myself and I. But then I remember that thing about using me or I so I figured he made a mistake.

Which is rather one of those dumb things to me. I just figure some people got problems with thinking right.

And that is where you got to help folks. Yeah they really are so out there in terms of what they think.

Guess you can go to school for that kind of think. Hope you don’t have to pay extra though.

That would be kind of sad. Yet, with school you never know. They do have all kinds out there.

Maybe it is like a college on the internet. Yeah, they have some strange ones on there. Really bizarre.

I know I was checking out the internet the other day. And some of those places were really amazing.

Man the degrees you can get for the right money. Oh yeah I’m thinking about getting a few of them.

Haven’t decided if I want to be like a doctor or minister or both. But not sure if I want all that trouble.

I mean you know I might have to wear a suit. And I don’t like those. Plus it might mean spending more time with the Reverend Analbe.

And sure don’t want that. He’s got too much going on to need me as a helper. So I don’t reckon I will mess.

In the meantime I might do one of those doctorate deals. You never know when those would be a good thing.

Hmmm, wonder if I could like get free lollypops and balloons with them? Yeah that would be cool.

Oh well now I can see on that part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home