Wednesday, February 18, 2009

DOING ME A FAVOR

Okay favors are nice. They are cool. And you have to wonder if the times they happen are good or luck?

I only wish you know that people were more inclined to like make a favor a good thing. Base it on stuff that makes sense.

Sure is hard to tell at times. Really some people got some weird ideas on favors and let me tell you that is hard to take.

Yeah I do think a favor is something that gives you a headache. Really doesn’t work in my view.

But you got some like that. Oh man and the worse is Truly Grimy. Now you might thing I was going to say Junior.

Well he is good at it, but she is um worse. Can’t say better. Just not good to be sure. Yeah you got to wonder.

I mean she might mean well, but she sure don’t act that way. I’m sorry, but feeding you crap ain’t a good thing.

Well not to me. She could make anyone sick with that crude she calls food. I mean if it turns your stomach it ain’t good.

And let me tell you she doesn’t have a clue on that part. She drives me nuts with them casseroles.

And for some reason our boss, Dr. Hemoglobin lets her keep cooking. Like it is reward, which is ain’t for the rest of us.

Boy not unless you enjoy being sick at your stomach. And it gets worse because she then takes the time to make it even more crappier.

Like that is helpful. And if that wasn’t bad enough then our boss makes it worse. He will take the time to let Junior help.

Talk about nuts. I mean we either end up with Truly’s crap to eat or Junior’s cheese. And it ain’t the best kind.

He keeps making sure that we get that darn Limburger type. Now it is bad enough we got a Mayor by that name. But he don’t stink like that cheese

We do work for STINK, but don’t mean we like it smelling that way. Trying to get Junior understand that is hopeless.

Which we do try to fix by making him eat Truly’s food first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home