Tuesday, February 24, 2009

PRIORITIES

I suppose this is a good thing to some people. I’m not sure I agree though. Because I don’t always get to set the priorities.

But I don’t reckon I would mind if you know they gave you a choice. Such as either this or that.

Only it never works that way. Instead you are just told this is what you do next. So you just get stuck.

And it never is fun or makes sense. Just ends up boring. Because you don’t need this for fun stuff.

It is only need for junk you don’t really want to do. Yeah that part is the one I figured out. Really sucks.

And it is always the dude who has nothing to do that makes up the priorities. Yeah you can count on that.

Do I like it? Never. Am I ready to enjoy them? No way. Just is one of those deal you know is going to happen.

Now that is the part I sure would like to change. First of all there is the deal with potty breaks.

I think they never give them enough attention. Yeah that is the think where they don’t worry about it for others.

Oh well not sure I want to like make this all something I have to tolerate. Yeah I want to fix this different.

I want some different priorities. Like for example more time for questions. Really, I think they never tell you that.

Oh it is like they shove a list under your nose and say do this. And you can’t even get a chance to go huh?

But it is okay if you like can have a chance to at least figure out what the list means. Really helps.

Only they don’t always let you do that. Just bugs me at times. I mean I would sure wish I had a vote.

Just one. You know the opportunity to have it all make sense. Then to take the time to sit down and go okay.

Just be happy it didn’t turn out stupid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home