Friday, February 27, 2009

ALWAYS

Does this ever really happen? Just trying to you know figure it out. Yeah, I mean really don’t seem to be the case.

Nope, haven’t seen this at all. Sure nice to imagine. Yeah get stuff that don’t break down.

I would be so dang happy to find at least one thing that worked all the time. And didn’t like break down to often.

Now there are those darn deals called guarantees. They sure sound good. As long as you never have to use them.

Be nice if they really worked. But they don’t from what I can tell. Sort of frustrate to be sure.

Plus you never get it. I mean not for the good stuff. Only for stuff that you figure you won’t need it for anyway.

So first of all I want them to work. I want them to be something that actually makes sense too.

Yeah none of this whereas and other wrongs that are hard to understand. Nope that never works good at all.

So that is where I want them to do like say, if this don’t work you get it fixed for free. And then actually mean it.

Seems like a thing that is reasonable. But that is okay. And I will sure be happy to take the time to know it will be happy when it comes about.

Just ain’t fair the way it is so confusing. Yeah you go over to the place you bought something and the salesman ain’t even there.

Instead you get some lame and stupid service person who says he can’t help you. Oh that happens so often.

But I think I can fix this if they let me. What we need is to like take the time to have all guarantees cashed in at one place that would be nice.

We could like make them all fixed at the candy store. You could go in there when you got something broken and get candy.

Might not fix things but you would be happier. Which I think would really be a good thing.

Just have to get the candy people ready for change.

Thought for the week: "What can they have moment of silence when politicians kill you with lies?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home