Thursday, February 26, 2009

TOUGH ENOUGH

I ain’t sure who is the one that decided what enough is in terms of tough. Boy sure hope they had to try and eat the steak I did.

Otis was in the mood for something different. Which always means us going off to some place fancy to eat.

I don’t mind at times. But there are occasions it bugs me. I mean he will pick out some place that sounds good.

Only sometimes there food sort of sucks. Well this time he wanted to go to a new steak house.

It is called Mikes Beef Heaven. Sure didn’t end up being a heaven. First of all we got there and it wasn’t busy.

But they asked us if we had a reservation. Which we didn’t. So they made us wait. Yeah that was fun.

Then the waitress came over with the water and menus. Oh man those were sure filled with weird choices.

They gave all the steaks odd names. There was the Halo cut. Shaped like some halo. Then this harp one.

Bunch of other strange ones too. Well I gave up trying to figure them out an ask Otis to decide.

Now we sat there and put up with the salad and all that good bread. Then the steak came on this gold colored plate.

All I can say is there idea of meat was different than mine. Man was it hard to eat. So darn chewy.

But Otis had this coupon so you knew we were going to end up eating it no matter what. Was I happy?

No way. Sure did not make me thrilled at all. But I guess it worked out okay. They were kind of aware we weren’t happy.

So she they gave a free dessert. It was not bad. You can’t mess up ice cream that much. Least it wasn’t tough.

Was glad for that. Wouldn’t want to try and add ketchup to ice cream. Hmmm, maybe on rocky road.

Well going to wait to find out I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home