Wednesday, February 25, 2009

WHOEVER

This is like whatever. A general deal that leaves you scratching you head because it don’t always make sense.

Because some knucklehead will drive you nuts in the process. I mean I need to know a dude’s name.

Not just somebody who is out there. Really isn’t cool at all. Like that can help me in some way.

Now this can really suck over at STINK where I work. Because the whoever stuff means anyone can get stuck doing a job.

Yeah that ain’t cool. I mean it is like giving them a free option to pick you even if you don’t want it.

And that is generally the way that crummy Junior does junk. It is his idea of being fair. Which it ain’t.

I wish I could say it was. But all it means is he’s going to make you suffer. Depends on how much he is pissed at you.

And the worst the job the more you can be sure he will say whoever. Like that really helps.

Oh it does for him. Yeah he is good at making that junk look good even if it sucks. Which don’t help.

Anyway we work on ways to avoid this. Yeah just have times when he has to pick someone.

Hopefully it won’t be me. But he won’t help that much. You can be sure of that. Yeah. He won’t like it.

Nope I have learned to brace myself for the times he does this. And Otis helps. We come up with excuses.

Now this is a cool game. And takes lots of practice. Not as much as I would like though. Otis is better about that.

But that is okay. I do love it when we have that joy of it working out so the other dude gets the mess.

And those others sure ain’t thrilled. Got to admit it. They sort of get bent out of shape over being stuck.

But guess we all need a hobby. And that is the one Otis likes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home