Saturday, February 28, 2009

YEP AND THEN

It is always the then part that seems to screw things up. Yeah that ain’t no fun. You just sit back and think all is yep.

So you can easily get pissed off by this. I mean really does suck. Just do dang frustrating to have to put up with this stuff.

Now the pisser really comes from knowing the then looms out there. Yeah, hate that part.

And I really am working on it. Just trying to find more of the yeps that don’t have any thens after them.

Oh yeah that is the fun part. Really is tricky at times. You know you just have to spend time figuring it out.

Well you can try. Sure wish I could. Man would love these times that I didn’t have them darn then things.

Only so hard to actually accomplish. I mean normally there is some dude who is involved with the thens.

Only they never tell you. They will not bother to mention how the yep is just a tease and they have some then behind it.

And you can be sure you will not get the truth from them guys. Nope that you can be sure about.

Well not the kind you want. And not in the way you want it. That is where the darn problem is.

You just have to take the time to be sure them darn people don’t bother to tell you all the facts. And that is the thing you need the most.

Yeah that is the part that I just sure am not going to fall for any more yeps that ain’t yeps without a then. No thanks.

Now that will be the part that you really do have to be happy about. And that is fine. I really do enjoy it.

I don’t know I don’t think that will ever work in terms of those darn things you can’t trust to happen.

Yeah, that is the part I will just have to work on like I said. No biggie got lots of things to work on.

But then that makes time pass quickly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home