Friday, March 06, 2009

IS IT OVER?

Oh yeah like when you get stuck in some big rain. You sure want it over. And then you move on to other things.

Only problem is not knowing when. Yep, that is the big problem. Can’t just make it happen when you want.

Now what I have to do from that is try and come up with a plan. That is what Otis says you need to do.

I tried to figure that part out, exactly how I get the plan to work. I mean really is important to do that.

Only challenge is not having the way to do that. Oh I don’t mind all the planning, but really hasn’t worked.

Now I have tried what Otis says about going back to the drawing board. Really would be cool.

Except I don’t have a drawing board. I am working on getting one. So in the mean time I got me a clip board.

Now tried drawing on it and did. Just didn’t seem to help much. And then when I wanted to use again didn’t help.

Yeah, still didn’t make the plan work any better. Or easier to figure out. Just was so crazy.

Yeah, really did suck. But I sure did try. And I am still trying. Even took the clip board with me in the rain.

Sort of help as an umbrella. Only when it got wet I could read the papers on top. So that sure sucked.

And I don’t know never did stop the rain either. So really didn’t help much at all. Really sucked.

But I do think I located a drawing board. Well sort of made one. Took a pencil and taped it to the end of this board.

Could write too good with it. And still end up not having any kind of plan. Maybe I just need more practice.

Or get a better pencil. Yeah, now that might help. Guess I need to make a plan too. Well for shopping.
Might work. Hope so.

Thought for the week: "You got to wonder about toxic waste. Is that a fart with an attitude?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home