Wednesday, March 04, 2009

TASTES GOOD

Well this better be true. Ain’t no fun when it doesn’t. Really you have to wonder what some people really are weird.

I mean good ain’t that hard to understand. You need some sugar and chocolate even some peanut butter and no problem.

But try to get some to accept that. I mean you really do get some crazy people out there with weird ideas.

Yeah some things just ain’t that tasty. Nope and you can be sure I ain’t going to accept their weird kinds.

They sure can be so dang annoying. Yeah you can be sure it sucks. And won’t ever get any better.

So you end up having to listen to them tell you about of crap about junk they say is good, but it never really is. Which so sucks.

As for me I got a rule now. If it don’t come in a bag, can or box or ain’t fried then forget it.

Yeah not falling for that raw deal again. It really sucks. There just ain’t anyway to justify that kind of thing.

Not to me. And no way I will do it again. Had enough of this try this stuff and it ends up bleah.

No way I want to mess with it. If you need like somebody to test what makes people sick pick somebody else.

I will pass. Yeah, no way I’m going to let you mess up my tummy with some crude. I don’t care if you say it is good for me.

I want to just relax and eat stuff that don’t drive me nuts. Don’t want to eat me in some way later.

Well all I know is I ain’t going shopping anywhere they say this works. Because you know they are making it up.

I think such crazies should be made to stop it. Yeah take that stuff full of vitamins that taste like cough syrup and stuff it.

In my world I want good taste. None of this other crap. They can keep it for themselves. Which is fine with me.
But not going to ask them either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home