Thursday, March 05, 2009

YUCK

I will tell this, yuck ain’t ever good. Oh we might not really be able to take the time to learn every yuck, but should.

Now there are ways to do this that really helps. Only you can’t always be sure some will listen.

Well I sure say smell. Funny how people can be goofy in that regard. Yeah that can be such a pain.

I am working on it myself. But not sure I can get others to cooperate. Really need their help at times.

Which is okay. I mean people do need that kind of assistance. Just not sure what all you can do for some.

Oh there are some good solutions. But then you have to think in terms of more than you know just right now.

People do that. Yeah the really do get less than smart about stuff at times. Really you would figure if something makes you sick to know better.

Wish it was that easy, but sure doesn’t work for some. Not that I can tell. Well that is where I try to help.

Yeah, sometimes it works better than others. Really is a good deal. Maybe not all the time.

Just some times. And I am happy when it works. Providing you get the idea of yucky over so they don’t do it again.

Now for the fun you have to move ahead. You have to know a fart from a rose. And what tastes good without making you sick.

Really ain’t easy for some. Sure have tried to make it all better. Yeah, that is when I have to get it to them good.

Oh my bat helps. Well air freshener too. And then when you get a chance to take time to like bash them.

Gets the yucky across. Not always enough. Have to work on it more. And then when you all are done cool.

Well not sure they always will say thank you. Sure nice when they do. But it is great when it stops.

The smell that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home