Sunday, March 08, 2009

ONE MORE THING

Well you can be sure that this happens at the worst times. Yeah, it is always some stupid addition that bites.

And that is because the crummy dude makes sure to not tell you about it till it causes a bad problem. Hate that.

Yeah there sure are some jerks out there. They suck at the good stuff and decide to mess up your life.

And to be sure they do it in a way that makes you extra pissed off. Really not fair at all. Like they care.

Well I know I’m not going to let them jerks do this to me much. Really is so dang evil and mean.

But the best thing is making sure you don’t fall for it. Yeah you got to be sure you don’t let them get away with it.

And that is what will not make things ever better. Because you know they will sneak around and do this on purpose.

Which really bites. And you can be sure I don’t like it at all. Plus they always make a deal of faking it.

Which is never the part where they talk about it either. Nope you can be sure they just don’t admit it.

What they do is wait for that moment when you think things are cool then whammo they mess stuff up. Got that pain of knowing when it hurts the most.

Always ends up being such a joke. Those deals they make up to make your life such crap.

I know that over at STINK this happens to often. I mean when I’m like you know taking time to chase down some bad guy I don’t need any one more thing.

It always is such a stupid thing to. Some rule they forgot to mention. And then you hate it big time.

Well that is the part that I am not going to be happy about. Nope you can be sure that will not work for me.

At least I got a few options. Yeah sometimes I can really make this work so I don’t go nuts.

Oh well the others I just grrr and move on. Hope so at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home