Thursday, March 12, 2009

SKILL

Yep this is cool. Really do love it. And for that I will be happy to take the time to learn. And I am grateful if I get the smarts.

Now for me this is when you deal with somebody is really knows how to do something. Not somebody who only claims too.

In any case I have did my best to find when people are like that. When they take time to really be good at something.

Boy this can be tough though. You know there is such a good and wonderful deal if you locate it.

Only problem is that no everyone who claims this really is about honesty. You have to be able to take time to check it out.

So that is when you have to really, really be careful. If you really need to watch the dude do the thing first.

Oh talking is great. Yeah that can be such a big deal. And really can mess you up if they fool you.

And then you get to move on and fine some real help with your problems. Yeah that is the joy you get out of the whole deal.

So that is why I take time to make sure I go over to wherever the person is and see them do what the claim. And they better do it right

Which is really cool and so much fun when it works. I so love when that happens. And let me tell that is so good too.

Now it can be tricky when the person sits down and fakes it. Some are really good at that.

Yeah they can really make it look like they know what they are doing. Then you find out later they were phonies.

Only too late to really do any good. Now as for me that is the part that I get tired of. Those darn people you just can’t trust.

Oh well that is not the part that matters. And that is the part you have to wonder why people waste your time.

Anyway when it all works then it is great. You actually learn from the whole deal and can benefit.

Hopefully it stays that way too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home