Wednesday, March 11, 2009

MAINTENANCE

Oh man this so important. And it would be so cool if they made sense. Yeah really bugs me.

I mean you have such nut things to deal with this at times. I mean you got to deal with such strange dudes.

They call themselves maintenance men. Wear they cool utility belts. Along with all those great and nifty tools.

Now that would be so great if they actually did stuff on time. But they sure seem to take a lot of breaks.

Yeah you got wonder about that part. I really would like that they might do things to make more sense.

I think if they would like take time to show us other people there how to use that stuff it would help. I would be glad to try.

What would be the big deal here? You know toss out some good ideas on ways to use a wrench.

Is this like a secret that will get them in trouble for sharing. I mean we got these maintenance people over at STINK.

Only when something needs work on it they always have to go and get parts. Which means the darn thing remains broken for a while.

And you notice that their stuff is never broken or at least doesn’t stay that way. Nope seems like their junk always works as it is suppose to.

Or if it needs parts you can’t tell it. And that is the part I don’t think is fair. I mean really makes me crazy.

Because you know just ain’t fair. I mean I got important grimefighter junk to do. And that means I need my equipment to work.

Which is kind of hard when they are off on some stupid lunch break and don’t drop by to answer the phone. Heck the answer machine may not even work.

What is worse is when they make you fill out some work order for repair. That is such a pain.

Because they will sit down and take forever to get back to you. Yeah you could be waiting forever.

Sort of like you need a work order for the work order.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home