Friday, March 13, 2009

TIMBER

Will somebody explain this timber deal to me? I mean they say this went the cut down a tree.

But they also say the tall timbers. Which I guess is you know a good thing. And then you make this different from lumber.

Now what is the difference between timber and lumber I can’t say. Unless when it is tall and standing up it is timber and then lying down it is lumber.

Guess this is some kind of secret code for lumberjacks. And how come there ain’t any timberjacks?

Yeah, I mean what if the person is other than Jack too? Seems kind of unfair only dudes named Jack get to be lumberjacks.

I need to like explain that part. Really just not right. I mean I don’t see why I couldn’t have the right to be a lumberphilo or timberbuttercream?

Such is one thing I figure I ought to check on. Yeah that is not something that is to me a good deal.

So I bet somebody can make sense of this. Surely it ain’t some stupid accident. Nope that would suck.

Now the question is where to I find out about this. Hmmm, maybe where they sell lumber.

Thought for the week: "I think it would be great if they had phones in portable toilet for toilet paper emergencies."

Yeah, that would be so great. Only maybe it is like a club. So I have to pretend that I know all about lumber.

Now I guess I need to figure out the best way to do that. Let me think here. Ah I know I can talk about them terror-bites.

Yeah, those bugs that eat wood. I could like say I raise them. And am looking for some place to get some food.

Only not sure what them terror-bites look like. Course they are bugs. Yeah that is what counts.

Well shoot I’ll just fake that part. Maybe collect a few ants and pose them on a dinner table with some salt like they are eating.

That ought to do it. Shoot sounds easy. Guess I will have to say they are all named Jack. That is okay I suppose.

Worth a try at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home