Saturday, March 14, 2009

LIMBER

Well let me tell you that this really is a weird thing. I mean really if this is like you know something bendable then limber sounds strange.

Too much like lumber. Makes me always think of limburger cheese. Which just plain stinks.

But then I’m not sure this whole bendable thing really matters. I mean they never say how much somebody is suppose to bend.

Hope they never ask somebody like Bugly Ugly Savage. Yeah I don’t think he has any rule on that one.

That gorilla is like nuts when it comes to bending people. They are not suppose to end up shaped like pretzels.

And you can be sure I don’t like it. Nope that really sucks. And I don’t plan on joining his group.

Wish he would you know leave that part to just those who are like wrestlers. Yeah they are sort of used to it.

But then I guess he sort of gets bored with them. So he needs more practice. Just not thrilled when it is some ordinary person.

Nope that is one thing I hope he will not mess with. Yeah nobody needs to be somewhere and have him go crazy.

About the only good deal is when you can distract him. Now that is the best part. And sure is nice too.

Now the best way to do that is to find a small car. He loves to play with them. Yep that is the part that matters.

He like treats them as toys. You know pushes them around, bangs on them. Kind of nice when nobody is inside.

But then if it is, I hope it is Junior. But he drive a limo so not likely then. Yep, I really do enjoy that part.

Well would be nice to imagine. But the tricky part would be to get him into a small car. Hmmm, might put some cheese in it.

Now that gives me something to look forward to thinking about. Yeah I could love the idea.

Well nice to imagine at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home