Saturday, March 21, 2009

THE RULES

How come we don’t get a choice in these? I don’t recall anyone asking. Yeah that is not a fair deal.

So I want that to be changed. I want to find the dude who created the rule book and asked what were you thinking?

Sure would like to know. Because so far the only thing I can imagine is this person is nuts.

Yes, sure seems that way. Really has to be the case. I mean they all our nuts from my view.

Most of the rules are just you know dumb. Like some moron got put in charge and is totally insane.

Now I want it to be so dang reasonable. Like make they out to all be something good. And not something dumb.

And let a few others have a chance to make the rules too. Come on that is reasonable. I think I could help.

Now you would have to figure that is not something that works as it should. So you know it can be improved on.

Only not sure that will work out. Because them rule dudes are not always cool about being friendly.

You never hear of them hanging out in fun places. Nope that don’t happen. Not that I have noticed.

What we need is a ruling about the rule dudes. They need help. Really they do. Somewhere they can behave.

Okay now this is the part I need to work on. Yep they need to do this more often. Just to show they are human.

So the deal is to be sure you spend time checking out where a rule dude might be located. I’m guess it would be the courthouse.

Never understood why it is a house. Nobody lives there. I mean who would want to? I don’t think I would.

Have to be sure. I mean that might be where they live. Just keep it a secret. What a joke and not even a funny one.

Nope that isn’t fun, but would love to change it. mya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home