Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Can't Believe It

Oh yeah this is sure a fun thing. Yeah you really need to know about it. Really not the fun times.

Life sure has some amazing times. And so many weird things that happen. Yep, so hard to figure.

But that is okay. Those can be fun too. Now if only you can take the time to not let it drive you nuts.

Because there really is a lot of that, which goes on. Hate to admit it. The most unbelievable junk seems to take place.

And I am working on ways to sort through it all. I mean man those newspapers as the check out stands in grocery stores are amazing.

All the junk going on that nobody seems to know about. Don’t have any idea how they find out about it all.

I reckon somebody calls them. Makes sense. Yeah you can never complain about that part.

Now I want to know is who is the dude that finds out about this stuff? I mean sure must be so dang busy.

After all you just can’t you know in anyway spend time like learning all this stuff overnight. Must take more time than that.

I’m not sure that I want all the details. I mean if you have to like search all over the world then forget it.

Unless they are offering meals. Then it might be okay. Yeah I could handle it then. Well perhaps.

Might depend on the meal. I mean if it is some crummy thing then not interested. You can be sure of that.

I wonder if they give you like some press pass so you get a discount on the food? Hmmm do they have good take out places near such locations?

Sure would be nice to know. Yeah, I could like that. Well the food part would be kind of fun to imagine.

You just can’t say for sure. I mean really just want the facts. And hope I don’t have to work to hard to get them.

You know just safer that way. No fun being like curious if you end up with some pain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home