Friday, March 20, 2009

NO COOL

Well when in doubt cool will always be the best choice. Yep, if I can choose I will enjoy this option.

Course the big pain in the butt is how the uncool people out there always want to mess this up. Yeah that sucks.

I’m not sure why that is. I mean you would think all would enjoy cool. Because it does feel so good.

At least that is what I think. And let me tell you I sure hate to think of why so many get nuts on this.

Just doesn’t make a lot of sense. Like they have to get happy by being miserable. And boy does that bite.

Well I suppose it doesn’t have to. I mean after all it could be okay. But then that would require them to want to do better.

Haven’t noticed that happening. Have seen a lot of things where somebody thought this was good.

I’m sorry, but dull is not a good option. And so far it seems to be the option. Not sure why.

Just keeps going on that way. And let me tell you that is so much other than exciting so forget it.

So the first rule here is nothing cool is boring. No way that works. So you have to avoid the ones that are that way.

It is like over at the library. Now they got some cool stuff there. Like those magazines and books.

And also you can borrow some movies. I like that part. Yeah wish they let you borrow say some popcorn.

But then I guess they would expect you to return it. So that doesn’t work. Nope not to me.

Sorry but what I don’t get excited about is when they have those nature talks. Oh don’t get me wrong trees are okay.

Just not on my list of things you get thrilled about. Unless say they are monsters. Which doesn’t happen often.

Well not to me.

THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK: "Dreams are so much fun when you run out of fibs to explain missing ice cream in the freezer.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home