Sunday, March 22, 2009

PROFESSIOAL

Now I know how this is suppose to be about people who are paid for doing junk. And that is cool.

Only thing somewhere in it there is this idea that when you get paid you are also good at something. Wish that was true.

But from what I have seen it isn’t the case. Nope, not all. I seen lots of clowns get paid for messing stuff up.

Really you got to wonder about it. I mean I guess it makes sense they get some bucks for doing junk, but shouldn’t they do it right?

Course there are the ones who just always take the time to get rich doing junk even if they are crappy at it. Yeah that sucks.

Sure can’t keep them from having their chance to enjoy life. Just wish I didn’t have to pay for it.

I mean I don’t care if some jerk is charging to do junk, just at least actually do what you are paid for. Yeah give me a break on that part.

But then you never know when they might surprise you. Yeah that can happen. Maybe not when you want it but sometimes.

I just want them to not be nuts. Yeah that would be nice. Only not sure that is going to happen.

Well not that I can tell. And that bugs me. I mean I want some sanity here. I want people who don’t mess up.

At least not that I can tell. Oh some sure love to bend your mind. But oh man that is just not the same.

So do not like it when they drive you nuts. First in not fixing things, but charging for them.

Now what I’m working on here is a test for these darn professionals. Yeah that really is one thing I want to see.

Only can be so dang tough. I mean you have to deal with them having some you know answer machines.

Good luck on that part. Yeah it really is such a darn frustrating thing to deal with. And I know I want to pass.

All I have to do is fix it. Somehow without a fee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home